Mu waterfall is located in Hoa Binh province. Its scenery and the pristine wildlife will amaze you together with the unique culture of the Muong ethnic minority.
this waterfalls holds a legend that has been passed to generations. The legend says that if a couple swims together in the waterfall or the “9 Stairs of Love” they will be a married couple forever.
May Waterfall still keeps the primitive beauty and charm since its been hidden deep inside the forest. A long trek will tire you but upon seeing this majestic beauty, all will be worth it.
Experience Thai and Muong culture.
Fall in love with the priceless beauty of nature.
Trek through the old forests of Pu Luong and Ngoc Son – Ngo Luong conservation areas.
Be guided with one of the indigenous people in the area.
Be calmed with the sound of the streams and find peace with nature.
Enjoy swimming in the deep green natural pools.
Eat with the indigenous people.
Be challenged with the 3-4 km of trekking every day within the 2 days and 1 night journey with our Lepont Adventure Team!
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
Comfortable footwear for trekking.
HA NOI / NINH BINH to MU WATERFALL
|Depart from Ha Noi or Tam Coc to Freedom village in Lac Son, HoaBinh/.|
|Check in at Mu Bungalow.|
|Have your own time to just relax, laze around or swim by the river near the bungalow.|
|Lunch will be served|
|Start the trek and pass by streams and rice terraces. Enjoy the beauty of this waterfall as you just relax and swim.|
|A Vietnamese traditional dinner will be served. As we gather around the campfire while listening to the indigenous people’s stories about the place.|
THANH HOA to HA NOI / NINH BINH
|Breakfast at Mu Bungalow.|
8:30 – 10:00
|Pick up to trekking point and walk through the forest to May waterfall at Thạch Lâm, Thạch Thành District, Thanh Hóa.|
10:30 – 12:00
|Time to enjoy the beauty of May waterfall.|
|Return to Hanoi or Ninh Binh.|
|End of our journey!|
- Weather conditions may cause a change of schedule for meals and other activities.
- This trekking tour does not apply to children 10 years old and below.
- Depending on your health status, it is possible to change and move through each waterfall by the shuttle bus.
- NO CAR : 1,300,000 VND
- NO CAR : 1,100,000 VND
- NO CAR : 1,000,000 VND
- NO CAR : 900,000 VND
- Feel at home on stilts bungalows of Thai and Muong ethnic people.
- All food and drink expenses.
- Personal items and other personal expenses.
- Not available on the day of the tour, 100% of the fare.
- Cancellation of tickets for 4 days takes 100% fare.
- Cancellation of tickets before 4 days is refunded 100% of the fare.