History tells that Cat Ba was once called, “Cat Dua” island or Pineapple Sand Beach island because of the pineapple trees found on the sandy beach. However, in the recent years there were monkeys found around the island and so they started to call it, “Monkey Island”.
This island is about 5 km round with 2 sides; one side is a sandy beach and the other side is with a rocky mountain. Monkeys inhabit the island together with different kinds of birds.
LAN HA BAY
Lan Ha Bay has 400 islets and 139 of them have small sandy beaches. Cruising along Lan Ha Bay should activate your imagination as you see different island having different formations like Hon Guoc (Wooden Shoe Islet), Hon Doi (Bat Grotto), and many more.
Experience cruising at Ha Long Bay with one of the best cruising boats, Apricot Cruise.
Have an unforgettable sundeck sunset party and a squid hunt at Ha Long Bay.
Enjoy the blending colors view of the blue sky and the emerald sea.
Learn how to make the Vietnamese Spring Rolls through a cooking lesson.
Have the most comfortable stay in every room you get to have.
Get to see one island to another, trek through a forest and climbing to the best view points.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
Comfortable footwear for both cruising and mountain climbing.
NINH BINH / HA NOI to MONKEY ISLAND RESORT
|Depart from Ninh Binh/ Hanoi to Cat Ba Town.
Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to the boat going to Monkey Island Resort.
|Check-in and have lunch at Monkey Island Resort.|
14:00 – 17:00
|Your time to enjoy the activities in the island. You can swim, kayak, explore other beaches around the island to see monkeys, or just chill by the beach.|
|Dinner and chill mode. After dinner just enjoy the night with a cocktail on your hand while enjoying a cocktail on your hand while listening to sweet music or just have a lone time in your own bungalow.|
MONKEY ISLAND to LAN HA BAY to NINH BINH / HA NOI
|Breakfast at monkey island.|
|Transfer to the boat going to Lan Ha Bay.
You have 1 hour to go kayak around the bay, visit islets and their beaches, or check out the floating village.
|Time for lunch at Monkey Island and check out from the resort.|
|Ride back to Ninh Binh or Ha Noi.|
- Tides and weather conditions may cause a change of schedule for meals and other activities.
- On our way to Ha Long and back to Hanoi, we will have a stop at a souvenir shop which sells foods and beverages. It is only where you can have a toilet break. You are NOT forced to buy anything from the store.
- Children under 4 years old : 100% discount
- Children from 5 to 8 years old : 25% discount
- Children above 9 years old : 0% discount
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water during the bus rides
- Entrance fees & tickets
- Games & fishing stuffs
- Cooking class & Tai Chi lessons
- Personal fees and other services that were not mentioned in the tour information.